Our team of surveillance professionals watch over your facility location during the hours you request.
RMT takes a proactive approach with live monitoring and surveillance. Our highly trained staff monitors the outside and inside of your property to help prevent crimes before they happen. We don’t wait for alarms.
Mobotix-centric security and IP-based access control
Remote Monitoring Technologies offers site analysis, custom system design, equipment purchase, installation, and the service and maintenance of related products. The proactive monitoring advantages offered by Remote Monitoring Technologies to its clients include: the minimization of false alarms; incident verification at physical plant and with corporate vehicles; immediate notification to law enforcement; description and physical location of perpetrator(s) to law enforcement during the crime; immediate voice or alarm interaction with perpetrator(s); 24/7 on-site digital image recording and storage; redundant recording of events at monitoring station to preserve evidence, alarm indicator points for ease of reviewing incidents; and the significant lowering of the clients’ security costs by reducing or eliminating on-site guard personnel.
Video verified monitoring service benefits
- Video verification with real-time interaction to a central command center on standby offers many benefits of an onsite security guard at a fraction of the cost.
- Police are more responsive when they know an event is NOT a false alarm.
- Emergency assistance at the push of button – ready to intervene immediately in a tense situation.
- Scheduling of monitoring times and predetermined protocol tailored to customer’s needs.
- Proactive Employee Safety Program
- Voice/sound activated panic response
Some of our video verification services.
- Scheduled and unscheduled Virtual Guard Tours
- Opening and closing support
- Event based video verification
- Virtual Doorman
- Two-way talk down
- Snapshot Auditing
- Remote Activation
- ESP—Employee Safety Program
Typical security systems are reactive. They’re designed for interior spaces. So they wait for a trigger to sound an alarm and alert the police AFTER criminals have already been on your property and broken into buildings. This often results in false calls, delayed police response time, and a greater opportunity for criminals to get away.
Tired of doing your own video searches? RMT has a department that reviews all relevant cameras to provide a concise summary of what happened on camera with related police report data if available. Law enforcement officials love the work we do.
RMT takes a proactive approach with live monitoring and surveillance. Our highly trained staff monitors the outside and inside of your property to help prevent crimes before they happen. We don’t wait for alarms. We watch for and evaluate suspicious activity in real time. Our trained operators activate speakers at unwanted trespassers and they typically go running off your property since they had no idea someone was watching them! We call police with live reports on criminals often BEFORE they break in or do damage.