Who we are
- What information is collected by us
- How we may share information
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive and may keep information you gave us because you contact us through our Digital Services to request additional information from us. This information may include:
- Your Name
- Your Company Name
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Email / IP Address
- Your Physical Mailing Address
Information may also include any other personal information or unique preference information you choose to provide to us in your communication.
If you engage us to provide services to you, we may request, and you may provide the following information (either through our Digital Services or through other communications means):
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- IP Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Device information (including location services)
- Service information (including subscription information/ use of services, etc.)
- Subscription/service payment information
- Other information requested through our services
We want you to be aware that certain tools exist to help us service and recognize you. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you use our Digital Services. You may be familiar with the term “cookies”, which are unique alphanumeric identifiers. We may place cookies on your computer when your web browser accesses our web sites. We use this information to educate us on things such as how you navigate to and around our web sites, browsing and accessing content. If you choose, there are utilities available for purchase from independent software providers to install on your computer as well as tools/preferences you can choose through most web browsers to make web site visits anonymous. Of course, cookies let you have a more satisfying web site experience, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. We may also collect mobile device and app analytic data, subject to your applicable privacy and sharing settings on your mobile device(s).
ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT USED AND SHARED?
USE OF INFORMATION
Generally, we use the information you provide us to perform the services for which such data was collected. Accordingly, we may use your information for several purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide you with access to our products and services.
- For service administration purposes, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you regarding a particular service).
- To contact you about a submission you have made via any of our Digital Services, including any content you provide.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect, and process payments.
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers or other communications about our products and services.
- To identify the number of visits (including via IP address logging) from different locations and also to block disruptive use.
- To analyze and improve the services we offer
- To stop disruptive or abusive behavior by our users (e.g. the posting or transmission of offensive, inappropriate, or objectionable content on or to us).
- On rare occasions, to disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for their marketing or commercial purposes.
- To create sanitized data sets and aggregate information collected our products and services (including Digital Services) which we use to develop and further advance our products, services, software, technology and/or refine and/or create our algorithms and to develop, publish or present reports, summaries, or product specifications based on, or including such sanitized data sets and aggregate information.
WITHIN OUR COMPANY AND WITH OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share information we collect from all points of contact within our organization (including any affiliates or subsidiaries). The information you give us and information about you may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources. We may share information with our service providers (including third party processors) operating on our behalf to provide services to our customers.
RIGHT TO TRANSFER
Should the Company choose to sell or transfer business assets, or to engage in a transaction where it is required to share or transfer your information, it is possible that the information we possess may be transferred as part of that transaction. We may decide to retain a copy of the information post sale or transfer.
Aside from the sharing and disclosures set forth above, we will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties without your consent.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?