MOBOTIX cameras are known around the world for their reliability, even under the harshest environmental conditions.
Thanks to their lack of mechanical moving parts and unique, multifunctional design, MOBOTIX outdoor cameras require no additional heating or cooling at temperatures from -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F). Their maintenance-free, fiber-glass reinforced housing also protects against extremely high humidity levels (non-condensing), corrosion, pollutants and direct sunlight.
Mobotix D26 Outdoor DomeClassic Design. Unique Technology.
A compact, intelligent IP video system with a lens that can be positioned manually. A shock-resistant 1.5-mm polycarbonate dome (IK10) makes this camera weatherproof. The MOBOTIX D26 offers the same trailblazing system platform as all the other cameras in the latest generation of MOBOTIX x26/x16 technology.
- Elegant dome camera with exchangeable lenses from telephoto to wide-angle lens
- Numerous installation options both outdoors or indoors
- 6MP Moonlight Technology for detailed images and smooth video streams even in dark surroundings
- Integrated DVR for long-term recording without network load
- Robust, low-maintenance and weatherproof device with no moving parts (IP65)
- Digital continuous pan, tilt and zoom function
- Intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor)
- Can be expanded into an intercom using the MOBOTIX ExtIO module.
Mobotix M26 AllroundSolid. For Every Application.
Our proven all-purpose camera system for mounting on ceilings, walls and poles also easily meets the demanding requirements of protection classes IP66 and IK10. The M26 features the latest 6MP technology and can be used for an especially broad range of applications, thanks to the comprehensive choice of lenses available.
- M25-Body with freely configurable lens: Super Tele (8°) … Ultra Wide (103°)
- M25 with pre-mounted 180° hemispheric lens (not interchangeable)
- Freely configurable lens: Super-Tele. .. Hemispheric (180°)
- Latest MOBOTIX 6MP Moonlight Technology sensor delivers excellent image quality
- Fast and simple installation on walls, poles or ceilings
- Integrated DVR for HiRes video recording without affecting the network load
- Sturdy, low-maintenance and weatherproof from -30 to +50 °C (-22 to +122 °F) (IP 66)
- Digital, continuous panning, tilting, zooming
- Microphone, speaker and intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor)
Mobotix Q26 HemisphericAllround elegance. Allround secure.
An elegant, ultra-compact and weatherproof dome camera. The Q26 uses a hemispheric B016 lens which is fixed and sharply focused at the factory. Thanks to its 360° allround view for capturing an entire room, a widescreen panorama function and intelligent video analysis tools, the Q26 can be used in countless scenarios.
- High-resolution widescreen panorama from wall to wall, ideal for access control
- Integrated DVR for long-term recording without network load
- Digital continuous tilting, panning and zooming without mechanically moving the camera
- Robust and low maintenance with no moving parts
- Newest MOBOTIX 6MP Moonlight Technology with up to 30 fps and improved zoom
- Microphone, speaker, MxBus and intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor)
- Optimized image quality and reduced motion blur even in poor lighting conditions
Mobotix T26 IP Video Door StationHemispheric Door Station. Better Overview, More Security.
The high-resolution, hemispheric IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX is an innovative, powerful solution that is easy to install. The T26 is based on the VoIP/SIP Video Intercom standard. All the modules offered for outdoor areas are weatherproof and maintenance-free and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 140°F).
- Two-way video around the world
- Allround view with no blind spots
- Recording with sound
- Keyless access
- Integrated message function
- Very simple installation
Mobotix D16 DualDomeOne Camera. Two Views.
Two lenses, two HiRes image sensors, internal MicroSD storage and a dual image of over 12 megapixels make the D16 DualDome an efficient security solution: Two different areas can be secured with just one camera. All without fragile mechanical components!
- Individual choice of lenses: tele/wide-angle, day/night, panorama function
- Simple installation with only one network cable (data & power/PoE)
- Continuous digital pan, tilt and zoom (virtual PTZ function)
- Highest audio quality thanks to new codec and echo elimination
- Optimized interfaces: MxBus and MiniUSB for e.g. UMTS and GPS
- Robust, maintenance-free, IP65 weatherproof, from -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F)
Mobotix M16 Allround DualDual. Modular. Unique.
True to the original: Weatherproof and robust, the latest successor to our successful M1 through M12 dual camera models features interchangeable sensor modules as well as the latest MOBOTIX system technology. The result is a product completely unrivaled in terms of performance, functionality and design.
- Modular system with exchangeable image sensors
- Weatherproof premium dual camera for all kinds of applications (IP66)
- Combined day/night camera for 24-hour use
- 6MP sensors with Moonlight Technology
- Including video motion detection software MxActivitySensor
Modular System Setup
- Housing with integrated camera electronics, flash memory, external ports (Ethernet, MxBus, MiniUSB) and pre-installed VarioFlex mount for wall or ceiling mounting
- Front element to hold one or two sensor modules, with microphone, speaker, passive infrared sensor (PIR), outside temperature sensor and status LEDs
- One or two sensor modules with lens, image sensor, microphone and status LEDs
Mobotix S16 FlexMountFlexible. Virtually Invisible Flush-Mount Dual-Lens Camera.
The S16 from MOBOTIX is a weatherproof system that stands out first and foremost for the extremely flexible installation options it offers. Two sensor modules are connected to the concealed camera housing via cables up to three meters long. This makes it possible to discreetly monitor two neighboring rooms with just a single camera.
- Weatherproof dual camera system for flexible mounting solutions
- Two separately connected, discreet miniature sensor modules
- Image sensor and microphone integrated directly into the sensor module
- Double Hemispheric equipment replaces up to eight cameras
- Integrated DVR functionality: Slot for MicroSD card
- Functional expansion via MiniUSB and MxBus connector
- S14 sensor modules cannot be used with S16 models (and vice versa)
Mobotix V16 VandalismFor Corner Mounting. High-Security Dual Camera System.
The V16 models are the most robust of all MOBOTIX cameras and can withstand even the toughest attacks. Inside, they always feature the latest, multifunctional MOBOTIX dual camera technology with the option of connecting external devices and sensors.
- Bullet-proof IP dual camera for corner mounting
- Operational at temperatures from -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F) (IP65)
- Cost-efficient PoE power supply via network cable
- Front plate and cover made from 5 mm stainless steel
- 6MP image sensors with Moonlight Technology for day and night (color and B/W)
- Image angels of 90° and 45°
- Automatic day/night switch
- Two-way communication via integrated microphone and speaker
- MxActivitySensor for intelligent motion detection
- MicroSD card slot, 4 GB pre-installed
- MxBus und MiniUSB connections for interface boxes