Hemispheric Video Technology forms the core of this high-resolution IP Video Door Station.
Seamlessly record the entire entry area thanks to a 360° fisheye lens. When the doorbell rings, a video connection is established to a remote station anywhere in the world for two-way communication and opening of the door. The modular system enables the door to be opened securely without a key via an access code, RFID transponder and smartphone.
Thanks to intelligent video analysis, the Door Station registers suspicious movements and sounds and begins recording automatically to collect evidence and document the incident, while at the same time sending a message to residents or a security company. Individual access solutions of all sizes can be implemented simply and affordably thanks to the IP standard by combining multiple Door Stations, cameras and additional devices.
Mobotix T26 IP Video Door StationHemispheric Door Station. Better Overview, More Security.
The high-resolution, hemispheric IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX is an innovative, powerful solution that is easy to install. The T26 is based on the VoIP/SIP Video Intercom standard. All the modules offered for outdoor areas are weatherproof and maintenance-free and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 140°F).
- Two-way video around the world
- Allround view with no blind spots
- Recording with sound
- Keyless access
- Integrated message function
- Thermal technology coverage is largely independent of distance.
- Very simple installation
Mobotix BellRFIDIntegrated keyless entry
- BellRFID base module with 1 admin and 5 user RFID cards
- Interchangeable bell button sets (not included)
- Integrated RFID technology for keyless entry
- Available colors: white, silver, dark gray, amber, black
- With and without function button for mailbox control
- Up to 60 hrs backup power supply using DoorMaster (accessory)
- Printing service available free of charge
Mobotix MxDisplay+Smartphone On The Wall. Black Or White, Weatherproof Model Also Available.
MxDisplay+ is user-friendly, intuitive and can be operated using gestures, like a smartphone. It manages T26 IP Video Door Station access and all MOBOTIX cameras, as well as time-based access control for each entrance. It also reads and writes to RFID transponders, controls Smart Home functions and serves as an alarm center. No PC or additional infrastructure required.
- Touchscreen video interface for MOBOTIX door station and cameras
- Features RFID and keyless entry
- WiFi capability built-in
- I/O interface‘s for door, light, and additional devices
- Customizable homescreen
- Playback for mailbox and event recording
- Excellent voice transmission quality thanks to HD wideband audio codec (G.722)
- Easy flush-mounted wall installation with FlatMount Frame,
- Operation conditions: indoor and outdoor versions
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) & 24 to 50 V DC, power consumption typ. 3.5 W
- Supports door stations and cameras from software 4.2.3.x and higher (all 14/24 models, not for M12)
- Delivered parts: MxDisplay+, RFID card administrator, Allen wrench 2.5 mm, screw driver, installation and user instructions, foam sealing
Mobotix Mx2wireAdapter set to transfer via Ethernet and PoE using a two-wire cable
- Two-wire cables are used to connect 10/100 MB Ethernet devices
- Ideal to connect e.g. a PC, WLAN, IP camera, IP telephone, IP door station
- Data transfer distance up to 500 meters; data rate is up to 30 Mbps, depending on distance
- Connected devices are supplied with up to 7 watts via PoE
- Simple installation in standard socket frames or surface-mounted sockets
- Developed and manufactured by MOBOTIX in Germany
Mobotix ExtIOFunctional extension for MOBOTIX cameras
- Direct USB linking**
- Direct network linking**
- 2 illuminated buttons
- 2 x In (electrically isolated), 2 x Out (self-powered)
- Twilight sensor, PIR sensor, temperature sensor
- Microphone and loudspeaker
** except for M1, M10, D10 und V10