When used with the S74 MOBOTIX video system (for example), the license plate recognition app can simultaneously recognize number plates on two image sensors.
This helps you to save on resources, as with the app license there is no need for an additional camera. In addition, access control or locating vehicles is effective and convenient.
Additional metadata such as direction of travel, country, type of license plate, time and date can give your traffic systems extra support.
The possibility of multi-lens application ensures maximum flexibility.
You can monitor two directions of travel at once or double the number of lanes being monitored (e.g. at gas stations) compared to single-lens application.
- License plate recognition for one- and two-line number plates
- Simultaneous recognition on two image sensors
- Monitors the dwell time of number plates in the coverage areas
- Supports Latin, Hebrew, Arabic and Thai characters for worldwide use
- Triggering of MOBOTIX events via MxMessageSystem
- Consolidated event search via MxManagementCenter Smart Data Interface and/or MOBOTIX HUB
- Metadata transferred via generic transmission protocols and/or pre-defined third-party interfaces
- Blocked and safe lists (granted and denied; e.g. access granted/denied, alarm, etc.)